Welcome to GrabMyBooks
The software that allows you to grab content off the web into your eBook reader
Requires at minimum latest version of java 8
Requires GrabMyBooks Desktop 1.1
You just bought a nice eBook reader and you realize what a fantastic piece of equipment it is. It doesn't tire your eyes, it has a very long lasting battery and is easily carryable.
So now you just want to fill it with good content. That's where the problem is. You only have a few options available:
- Buy a book from one of the popular online stores.
- Download for free a very old book.
- Try and convert content from other sources with most of the time poor results.
Don't worry, the solution is here, GrabMyBooks is an application that allows you to grab content from the web and easily convert it in an epub file fully compatible with your reader.
GrabMyBooks is available as a standalone java application or as an Android app.
Here is a glimpse of how GrabMyBooks works:
- Select automaticaly or manualy the content to extract from the web sites you visit.
- Visualize and edit your book.
- Get your epub / mobi file ready to be transfered to your ebook reader.
- Enjoy a nice reading time !!!
GrabMyBooks Desktop release
As you had to find the hard way GrabMyBooks as an extension is not available anymore neither for Firefox nor for Chrome.
But here comes GrabMyBooks Desktop, a standalone version which does not require any browser to work.
Be sure to have at least one of the latest version of java 8 installed on your system.
New versions of the browser extensions are under development and should be soon available. They will allow to control GrabMyBooks Desktop directly from the browser.
- A free lite version where you can grab up to 5 articles per book.
- A paid version with unlimited articles per books.